Eat Drink Blog 2012 is a wrap!

by Amanda McInerney on 07/11/2012

I know I’ve neglected you all again, but I think I’ve had a really good excuse – the national Australian food blogging conference, Eat Drink Blog 2012!  It has been ship-load of work (pardon my language) and a challenge at times, but last weekend saw the program become a reality as 80 food bloggers descended upon Adelaide.  We had a wonderful weekend of the very best of South Australian food and wine provided by some extraordinarily generous sponsors and a day full of blogging information shared by our talented presenters including our exciting special guest, Dianne Jacob.

Normal service on this blog will resume shortly, but in the meantime I thought I’d share some of the fun with you.

And finally – this wonderful short video of the weekend, put together by Simon Leong of Simon Food Favourites, is a remarkable snapshot of the event, so check it out!

Grant Nowell November 7, 2012 at 5:58 pm

A completely brilliant blog fest!

Miss Piggy November 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm

It was a fabulous weekend and you and the all of the organisers did such a splendid job – thanks once again!

Erin @ she cooks, she gardens November 7, 2012 at 10:06 pm

*High five!*

Catherine Bedson November 8, 2012 at 9:48 am

Thank you to you and all the organisers Amanda. The weekend was wonderful and everyone is very grateful. I came home totally inspired.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella November 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I heard it went really well. Well done to you and Christina!

hotlyspiced November 8, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Didn’t Simon do a great job on the video! It’s so comprehensive. I just loved the whole weekend! xx

Lizzy (Good Things) November 8, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Simon did a great job on the video, yes… but wow wow wow to the team who organised the event! Congratulations! And thank you.

InTolerant Chef November 8, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I’m so glad it went so well, but so jealous at the same time! Here’s to next year, and I promise to try hard to get there :)

Amanda@ChewTown November 8, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Oooh, I just remembered how great the paella was after seeing your picture of it! I’m so glad we got given the recipe int he goodie bag.

Thank you so much for the work you and the committee did to make it such an amazing event! We all had such a blast.

Peter G | Souvlaki For The Soul November 8, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Thank you again Amanda…that was one brilliant weekend! Enjoy your rest!

Maureen | Orgasmic Chef November 10, 2012 at 10:23 am

I’m ready to do it again! Thanks for all your hard work, especially when you had so much going on in the background personally.