I’m loving Taylors Wines in my kitchen this month & now one of you can win a Promised Land selection & learn to love these South Australian wines too!
If you read my In My Kitchen post of last week, you will know that one of the things I was loving this month was a delicious selection the Promised Land series of wines from South Australian winemakers, Taylors Wines. Well, hold on to your hat, because the generous folk from Taylors are offering one of my lucky readers the chance to enjoy the very same selection!
The Promised Land range is named after the Taylor family’s fond reference for their original vineyards, called the ‘promised land’ because of the rich, fruitful soils which have contributed to the success of Taylors Wines since 1969. The wines are crafted from fruit sourced from South Australia’s Clare Valley and other premium regions within the state including Coonawarra, Padthaway and the Barossa.
This quality fruit-driven range will cheer up your winter and are perfect for relaxed entertaining, pairing brilliantly with the hearty, warming dishes of the chillier months. An economical, reasonably priced ($13.95) range of great South Australian wines, the Promised Land Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Unwooded Chardonnay have already won gold medals internationally!
Because of liquor regulations, all entrants MUST confirm that they are over 18 years of age in a statement posted in the comments section below with their full name. Failure to do this will mean that your entry will not be included in the draw. The winner of the competition will be required to send me visual proof of their age.
Full entry details are in the instructions below – extra chances to win can be gained by visiting Taylors Facebook page and liking or leaving a comment, and by Tweeting a link to the competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. The competition opens today, 12 June 2015 and closes on Friday 26 June 2015.
3. To enter, simply follow Taylors Wines on Twitter and then leave a comment on this page telling me which is your favourite wine variety (don’t forget to confirm that you are over 18 years of age). Both tasks are mandatory and must be completed to enter the competition – and I will check.
4. I have one prize of a selection of Taylors Wines Promised Land range to give away.
5. One lucky winner will be drawn at random.
6. The winner will be notified by email and their name will be posted here. The winner must reply within 48 hours or the prize will be redrawn.