The KitchenAid Food chopper is like having a spare pair of hands in the kitchen – and you can win one!
We all have favourite tools and toys that we simply can’t do without in the kitchen. I’m a sucker for a gadget and have far too many of them cluttering up my shelves. I see a new toy on the store shelves or in culinary magazines and just know my life will be incomplete without it. I race out and buy it, use it twice, then leave it languishing. It’s better that I don’t go into too much detail here lest my husband find out just how much stuff is actually in the pantry, but let’s just say that apparently life swans along quite nicely without ever using the popcorn machine, the special container for growing my own sprouts, the engraved rolling pin and the electric chocolate melter. In my defence, at least I can say that I have not bought the vegetable spiralizer – shredded veggies are not pasta. Not ever.
However, there are a couple of things I would not like to be without and one in particular that I reach for repeatedly – and that is the KitchenAid Food Chopper. Mine was a gift from when I attended the KitchenAid Gourmet Summit in Manila. With a stainless steel blade and a 3 1/2 cup capacity, it is made with all the quality one expects from this respected brand and is, quite simply, utterly brilliant.
I keep mine on my kitchen bench and use it almost daily for chopping onions, herbs, breadcrumbs, nuts and small amounts of vegetables. A press of the button and it will puree sauces and soups, make dips, whip up mayonnaise or pesto in seconds and rinse clean in the sink – it is honestly like having a spare pair of hands. In fact, I often find it faster to chop things with this great little machine and rinse it out afterwards, than to use a knife and board
Having one of these on hand will make your Christmas food prep an absolute breeze. The lovely folk at KitchenAid are offering one for my readers to win – and you even get to choose the colour you prefer. All you have to do to enter is to leave a comment here telling us all how you would use the KitchenAid Food Chopper to make your Christmas preparations easier and to follow KitchenAid Australia and New Zealand on Facebook. There are a couple of other options to gain extra chances of winning, so check them out too.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. The competition opens today, 20 November 2015 and closes on Friday 4 December 2015.
3. To enter, simply leave a comment on this page saying how the KitchenAid Food Chopper will help your Christmas preparations and follow KitchenAid Australia and New Zealand on Facebook. You may also choose other options to gain extra entries. The first two tasks are mandatory and must be completed to enter the competition – and I will check.
4. I have one KitchenAid Food Chopper to give away.
5. One lucky winner will be drawn at random.
6. The winner will be notified by email and their name will be posted here. The winner must reply within 48 hours or the prize will be redrawn.