Cheats Persian Chicken & Quinoa Salad
Life can be made even easier for the cook if you buy a cooked, free-range chicken for this dish, otherwise just poach 2-3 chicken breasts.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 Pkt "Thistle Be Good" Persian Date and Pistachio Quinoa
- 350 gms cooked chicken meat
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved (or cherry tomato confit, if you have it)
- 150 gms fetta cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander chopped
- 1 bunch fresh mint chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
Prepare quinoa as per the instructions on the packet. Fork lightly through to make it fluffy.
Combine the quinoa with the rest of the ingredients, drizzle with the olive oil and toss it all lightly together before serving.